This truly amazed me!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 06:05:41 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 10/10

At first I didn't know what to make of this... a TV series that's basically a prequel to Batman... no wait... a prequel to Commissioner Gordon with Batman as a side character?! How is that going to work? But, as I watched, the story began to unfold and make sense. The production values are top notch... this looks like another Batman film you'd see in theaters... and the mix of too many bad guys in one movie reminded me a bit of Spiderman 3, but it just worked here. The plot is set up. Everyone is kind of interrelated in this whole mess called Gotham City and we're all waiting with some baited breath not for Batman to arrive, but to see how the bad guys develop around Jim Gordon, who is masterfully played by Ben Mackenzie (who is kind of hot, by the way). One can only guess that, as the series develops, that the mess that is Gotham keeps escalating to a boiling point whereby the caped crusader is truly needed to help Gordon keep Gotham stable.

The bad guys are truly vicious. Many of the scenes are cringeworthy and the story flows nicely. I hope they can keep it up for the remainder of the season.

claredin 28 September 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3094399/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部