View: 63|Reply: 0

Fantastic show with excellent characters!!!

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:05:41 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 10/10

I would like to begin by saying, I have not actually watched all of the batman films however Gotham is just brilliant! It was recommended to me by a close friend and I have to admit-I wasn't too enthusiastic,but after the first episode I was fully emmersed.

I think a few characters need a special mention; penguin is incredible, the actor seems to portray his phycotic mix of tragedy, madness and pure evil just a little too well. Oswald had me hooked from the very beginning and I'm always excited to see what will come out of his mouth next.

Secondly I think Butch is just......the best. He is possibly the most humane of the characters, struggling with mixed feelings for both Phish and Tabitha. And boy! What hell he has been through- getting shot, brainwashed, forced to hurt Mooney and being mutilated! He sure doesn't get enough praise.

Lastly, how awesome is Selina Kyle-I mean, her hilariously witty lines tie the whole show together. Also her cat-like way of moving ties well with the fact that shelater becomes the amazing cat woman!

I would definitely say you should watch this show,whether you like batman or not, fair warning though, you won't be able to stop!

sophiemilser 6 March 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4083006/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部