View: 92|Reply: 0

a teen TV show.

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:05:19 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 9/10

In fact, I have to admit that I didn't watch this TV show first when it was airing its first episode. I didn't either watch the following few episodes, but by the fifth or sixth episode, I decided to give it a try. And I am happy I did. The relationship between the half brothers Lucas and Nathan is just too true, truths worthy and beautifully characterized.

The other characters aren't stupid, either. Haley James, who acts Lucas's best friend, will fall in love in Nathan, and it will make her friendship to Lucas more difficult. Peyton and Brooke who are best friends will turn to be enemies, after having dated Lucas at the same time.

And the parent-child relations in this TV show is just too real. Mostly, this is a TV show full of problem-making and troubling teenagers, who by the first sight seem to be perfect.

Normally, American TV shows are just too "American", all simply. This TV show is also too American, with its basketball culture and its American culture by drinking, partying and drugs, but it is also a TV show that everybody can be identifying to, even though it doesn't happen themselves. This may be a overreacting TV show but is very good at telling how things can go awry and that it is not always easy to be a teenager or to be a parent of a teenager. I don't want to say this is a very good TV show, the best in its kind, but it is good anyways, but not enough good to be rated among the best family television shows as it seems more likely to be a teen show.

cineasten89 20 May 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1084333/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部