View: 62|Reply: 0

One Tree Hill is one of the best American teen shows since The OC!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 06:05:16 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 9/10

I don't normally watch many American TV shows but I love this show quite a lot. I'm a big fan of One Tree Hill and I think it's a brilliant show. I've been watching OTH over in the UK every Saturday on channel 4's T4 slot. It took a while to grow on me but now I love it. This show deals with all kinds of issues and it has real drama that really appeals to anyone. I really like Brooke she's really really grown on me at first I thought she was really annoying and I didn't like her but now she's great we've got to see a warm and caring side to her it was when Lucas was in hospital after the car crash and we really got to see the real Brooke. She's since found out about Lucas and Peyton seeing each other behind her back and now she's really hurt and feels betrayed by them. She may have her moments when she says stupid things at the wrong time but Brooke is a fun wild and fantastic friend who we all wouldn't mind having around. The entire cast are all brilliant in their roles Craig Sheffer, Moira Kelly, Chad Murray Michael, Sophia Bush, and co are outstanding. One of the best teen American shows I've seen in a while since The OC. I love this show and I'm really pleased to see that OTH is in its second season already and I think that's great. I hope many more keep coming to our screens to keep us fans coming back for more.

RUKIA22 11 February 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1018441/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部