I don't get it...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 05:59:57 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 1/10

When i first heard of this show i was like "hmm, this could be interesting" , but no, it sucks. I first saw it in my girlfriends house, and thought "wow, this is actually pretty entertaining" but then i began to think about the jokes, the characters... and the only thing that came into my mind was "Friends". "OMG, this is a copy of friends!!!" i thought, and i was right, it's the exact same thing, the jokes the scenario the characters attitude and their friendship, it's all there!! Now tell me, why would they make a reboot of the 90's show? Because it sells, so why watch it? Just to prove my point i made a list of things that we have seen in "Friends" and that are similar in "How i met your mother" :

MacLaren's Pub / Central Perk.

Monica & Chandler/Lily & Marshall

Rachel & Ross date / Robin & Ted date

Rachel & Joey date / Robin&Barney date

Joey's a womanizer / Barney is a womanizer.

Barney and Phoebe don't know who their dad is. Both have been lied by their mother/grandmother respectively.

Ross & Ted both end up as professors.

Emily didn't want Rachel to be around Ross / Stella with Robin..

And the list goes on...

So that's that, "How i met you're mother" is like a show made for kids, it has stupid/childish jokes, it has loving/clichéd characters, and it has a moral in the end of every episode, to give us that worm feeling that everything is going to be alright... Man this show is the basic form of a US comedy, it always has been this way, and it will stay this way until people realize that sh*t like this is boring, repetitive and simple has hell, kinda like pop music these days, but that's another story...

nardo_95 12 September 2011

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2487686/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部