Worst comedy I ever followed

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 05:59:55 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 1/10

How can I say it respectfully? hmm.... It's disgustingly boring and insultingly illogical.

I admit that season 1 and 2 were extremely well made. Maybe it is the reason why I am now extremely disappointed. The writers only uses tricks of "sudden turns of events" to generate funny moments. Having watched many episodes of this show, all I see is that characters constantly changing their beliefs, decisions, and actions back and forth without any logical reasons: we two must break up, no, we must get back together, no, that's just impulse, we should still break up, no, that's true love, we must get back together, no, it's true love because we wanted it to be, we should break up......

The show is not making too much sense now. The five figures in the show don't have consistent characters any more. You can not ask such questions: "how could this person possibly do such a thing?" Because you won't have any logical answers. Maybe this is exactly what American shows are about: like fast food, you don't need to enjoy it, just swallow what is given to you. Sometimes, you stop and think "wait a minute, this doesn't make sense, doesn't XX just did something exactly the opposite a minute ago?" No, you can't. The writers just throw to you another contradictory joke and you are moving on.

I feel deeply insulted watching the show. I feel that the writers assume that audience never think deeper than the superficial meaning of the jokes while watching shows, which is not true.

Deeply disappointed.

xyxymani 17 May 2011

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2430099/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部