The Funniest Comedy I Have Ever Seen

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 05:59:55 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 10/10

How I met your mother is definitely one of the best American sitcom. It is the funniest dramas with eccentric humor I have ever seen. The producers of this comedy, Carter Bays and Craig Thomas, created an entertaining romantic story full of awkward and amusing moments, so I have not one bad word to say about it. This comedy, with interesting plot and irresistible characters, is certainly my favorite.

The story is about the adventures of architect Ted Mosby and his friends, and how he met the mother of his children. However, the comedy is not similar to a traditional love-story, which begins from the moment when the romantic leads first meet each other. The structure of this drama is absolutely unique, Ted Mosby does not introduce his wife until the final season. Additionally, the series start with Ted retelling to his children in 2030 the story about how he was so close to meet their mother. He had been seeking his love for 8 years. Ted failed a lot, but his crazy friends every time provided him social and emotional support. With a lovely couple Marshall Eriksen and Lily Aldrin, womanizer Barney Sticnson with a secret job (you also will find out it only in the final season) and funny anchor Robin Sharbatsky, Ted has unforgettable adventures and a number of ridiculous stories.

How I met your mother is suitable for everyone. It's a really positive, humorous and amazing comedy, which you can watch with your friends and with your family as well. However, parents need to know that this comedy focuses on flirting, love and relationships, includes sexual jokes and some vulgar language. On the other hand, some obscene things are substituted with interesting activities, and it makes stories more comical. At the same time this drama has controversial ending, which suggests that sometimes life has no happy endings. Overall It's easy watching sitcom with different funny story lines, so you will never be bored.

olesya_di 14 June 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3258296/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部