View: 79|Reply: 0

Incredible Show! By far the best I have seen in years on Cartoon Network!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 05:56:23 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 10/10

I cannot describe in words how incredible this TV show is. In my 17 years of existence have I never been this emotionally wrapped and attached to such as beautiful TV show as Adventure Time.

The show is about a 14 year old boy named Finn Mertens who lives in a treehouse in the middle of nowhere with his talking dog, Jake, who can stretch his body into anything he likes. The two are best friends and go on adventures throughout the Land of Ooo. The Ice King, is their main nemesis and he notorious for kidnapping princesses like Finn and Jake's friend, Princess Bubblegum, the monarch of the Candy Kingdom.

The show is full of so many one-liners, inside jokes, and just plain old slapstick humour which one of the main reasons to why the show has had so much success over the past 5 years. Finn and Jake almost have their own "lingo" of different puns and jokes to express how their feeling whether they're in the dumps or just plain psyched for the upcoming adventure. It saddens me to see now in 2015, that Finn is all grown up like me and never uses those same catchphrases like "Mathematical" and "Shmowzow" and he never sings in computer voice anymore. That is one of things that I would like to see be improved for the better future of the show.

The background and animations of the show are beautiful and very eloquently done, shoutout to the animators at Frederator Studios who have done such a wonderful job with producing this show and to Pen Ward, the creator, for coming up with such an incredible world of imagination.

I have heard a lot of reviews from people and most people say that the show "is for people that are on acid trip" (I do not do any sort of drugs myself). For me it is more than just a show, this is a definition of my childhood. I am seventeen and ever since I was in the fifth grade, I watched the pilot on YouTube and from then on I have been totally enveloped in this amazing show and I hope to see this show succeed even more in the future.

pwndclone 18 May 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3240757/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部