View: 61|Reply: 0

My favorite show

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 05:56:21 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 9/10

I love this show! It is so crazy, that it works. You'd think that a show on cartoon network, with crazy characters, magic around every corner, and a totally unrealistic storyline wouldn't appeal to audiences above 10, but that's wrong. This show appeals to my 40 year old dad. It is probably the weirdest show that I've ever seen, but it's so much fun and so entertaining, that you forget that it's impossible and unreal. There is never a boring moment in this show. The characters are funny and have funny catch phrases. The characters are all so different and most are magical. Some characters include Finn the human, who happens to be the last human on earth, Jake the dog, a magical talking dog who has stretching powers, Marceline, who is the vampire queen and sings and plays the bass, and Princess Bubblegum, who's an extremely smart princess made of bubblegum. I record this show and look forward to the new episodes every week. This show makes me laugh and just is really entertaining and fun, for all ages. Don't Judge it before you watch it. If you like fantasy and comedy, then this is the show for you. Screw Reality!

laurenblue2011 28 May 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3024000/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部