View: 111|Reply: 0

seriously 7.3 rating?? complete waste of time

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
17-1-2021 11:11:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I am beginning to question my sanity. This show has a high rating of 7.3 by 17 reviewers?!
I hope in real life the ability of the French police force is not what they have portrayed in this series cause I will be worried for the average French citizens. That middle aged angry woman is one obnoxious and annoying character..., seriously, pointing a gun at a suspect inside the police station like that is meaningless in France... no investigation? no suspension? So basically, the French police can do whatever they want with their guns??? Calling the shot for major manhunt without her superior's approval is "OK, just don't do that again"!!! cmon?! Shouting and threatening two underage boy without the parents or a lawyer's presence? Is this how the French operates? I can't believe the sloppiness
The captain is a weak, no decision-making skills head of the town's police force. And the whole story is just so set up for the next action, there are just too many loopholes I don't need to go over it here. And that teacher keeps going back to the forest can gather more info than the captain??
The most hilarious one is why Mr. Lopez (the killer) would taint the school's notice board and direct the teacher to him??? Because the story didn't tell us who steal the photo so I assume it must be him. But why would he do that?
Overall, it is a major waste of time....

score 3/10

Abbye-Sei 14 July 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4238263/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部