View: 117|Reply: 0

Easy going and Ari Gold lives on........

[Copy link]
4-1-2021 05:03:18 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I must admit I am not a huge fan of period drama. For me it is like watching paint dry. But I only gave this chance because I personally love Jeremy Piven. Thought he was the best thing in Entourage. (if anybody is listening give Ari Gold his own movie!!!!) anyway back to Mr S. it's Definitely easy watching not like other period dramas. Although I am not an expert about period pieces I am sure it's not very accurate and also not true. But watching this little gem puts a smile on my face. I personally watch shows like this to get away from the real world and this is just right. Masterpiece?. Maybe not but Definitely funny, witty, and very very easy going. Is it sense and sensibility? No it's not. But then again thank god for that. I know a lot of you are out there probably complaining Alan Does know his movies, but let me tell you this, one of my favourite movies of all time is Woody Allens b&w masterclass Manhattan. So go figure. Overall. Easy going, fun and well worth the watch. Give it chance people.

score 8/10

alan-li-600-954328 5 February 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2751668/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部