View: 95|Reply: 0

Cory in the House has saved my life

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
10-12-2020 02:07:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
To start it all off, m5y wife left me for a woman, taking both of our kids with her. I haven't seen my kids ever since. Both of my parents had died of lung cancer and I didn't know where to turn. I had gone clinically insane and I had multiple thoughts of suicide every single day. But then, one day right before I was about to overdose on painkillers, I glanced up at the television sitting in my otherwise empty living room. There it was. A beautiful movie, slowly changing my life. I related with Cory, him being an African-American teen in the white house and me being a white middle-aged man in a trailer park. I also related to Cory in the sense that he left his life behind to go live at the white house, and i left my entire life behind to watch Cory in the House. Without Cory in the House I felt alone and worthless. Now that he's in my life, my life finally has purpose. And that purpose is to watch Cory in the House. Occasionally I will watch That's so Raven just so I can see how much Cory has grown. I don't really know how, but I feel like I am Cory's best friend, dad, and lover all at the same time. Cory in the House is a national treasure and should be respected by all. Personally, I think that if you haven't watched Cory ever, you should be put to death. Ya know, kind of like a Cory in the House holocaust. Anyway, this movie is amazing. I don't know why the Earth was blessed with such art and amusement as Cory in the House, but for whatever reason, I am heavily grateful.

score 10/10

ib-85555 9 March 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3657586/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部