View: 92|Reply: 0

The most beautiful piece of art that my own two eyes and ears have ever witnessed

[Copy link]
10-12-2020 02:07:11 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This is the definition of perfection. While most animes are clichéd- filled garbage these days, this transcends the genre of anime. This show transcends time and space itself. It is definite proof that God is real and he loves every human being and living organism in the known universe. The actor for Corey is the so incredibly believable that I thought that he was in fact not only a human being, but he could even be sitting besides me, giving off a radiant smile as he whispers in my ear: "This is the definition of god, life, creation, it is the definition of everything and everyone throughout time and space" while his glimmer in his eye makes me cry and touches my heart. Yes, you may not love anime, you may not even like film in general, but this is not entertainment. No, this is something more. This is god patting you on the back, saying: "Everything will be all right, my child. There is nothing to fear no longer. You are witnessing the closest thing to heaven itself. I love you."

score 10/10

JesucristoesJasonBourne 19 December 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3602188/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部