View: 102|Reply: 0

The Citizen Kane of Anime

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
10-12-2020 02:07:14 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
To those of you who are unaware of the brilliance that is Cory in the House, let me enlighten you. Cory in the House is by far, the greatest anime in the history of anime. Period. End of story goodbye the end. If you disagree you are simply wrong and have bad taste.

God created everything in the universe, he created men, to experience the beauty of life. But really, God's main goal was to create men so that they can experience the great anime of Cory in the House. The Trinidad Scorpion is the hottest pepper in the world with a whopping 2,200,000 on the scovile unit scale. Statistically it is the king of all peppers, Cory in the House is well over 999,234,598,649,504,444,349,234,345,435,655,984,998,349,459  on the greatest things of all time scale.

One day, while coming back from a bubble tea shop, I came across a video store with a poster of Cory in the House on the front window. I said to myself, "What is this?" not realizing at the time that I have just come across something that will change my life forever. Look up in the sky, take time to notice and accept it's beauty. Now take Cory in the House. There is no time to notice, it's beauty is accepted automatically whether you like it or not.

Listen to what I am saying and watch this anime. This anime is the answer to everything you ever wanted to know. Why listen to me? Because my opinion is the best in the world and I have the best taste and no one can deny that. I whip my hair as I walk away in swagness, expecting you to watch Cory in the House. Cory is Life.

score 10/10

kapelouxos 15 October 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3335787/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部