View: 77|Reply: 0

Finally something on TV other than game and reality shows.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-10-2020 11:46:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I heard about the series when Minnie Driver was interviewed. My dad took us traveled around the US by motor home when I was a kid. We had encountered the "Gypsy crowd" many times in campgrounds/road. Dad warned us about "them", but in reality we never had any problems. It's the same all over. You have to watch out not to be taken by anyone. Stock broker, President, or Gypsy. I was curious how they were going to portray what is considered an under-class by many. Good or Bad. I don't know the inner workings of gypsy family clans, but from what I see so far, the portrayal is as close to reality as the censors will allow. The first 2 episode have already shown that no matter what social class you are in we are all the same. We all have the same needs and temptations. We all want the same thing. "The American Dream". I think the "Riches" are going to realize they were happier on the road. Proverb: You don't own possessions, possessions own you. Only two flaws, the accents, and how did he find time to learn how to golf that well on the road? I finally understand what preacher cookies are. Only took 50 years. Da!!!

score /10

axkathy 21 March 2007

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1625620/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部