View: 125|Reply: 0

The writer of this has definitely had a 3 way relationship!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
13-10-2020 01:06:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
At first I watched this show to see what rubbish was churned out by a dramatisation of polyamorous relationships ... only to be completely shocked at how good it was at capturing the complete reality of the situation these characters find themselves in!

The more the story-line progressed and the roller-coaster of 'will it work out won't it' ensued I could not help but be amazed at how completely truthfully this show captures the peaks and troughs of a threeway relationship. There are complete scenes and conversations that allude heavily to the writer having had first hand experience in a throuple.

The characters are well developed and the acting is pretty good. Having experienced a lot of the story lines in this show myself I can attest to how well it captures the experiences and sometimes awkward conversations that happen during the beginning stages.

I'm glad the show does not show it all to be doom and gloom and that these types of relationships will never work out, because that is simply not true. I would recommend this show to anyone thinking about threesomes, polyamorous relationships etc. as I believe there is more genuine real life accuracy portrayed here that the show is given credit for!

score 9/10

windowsdan 22 July 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3761017/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部