View: 60|Reply: 0

Horrible

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-9-2020 22:41:12 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Just horrible. Bad writing, direction, acting: this show is very, very flawed. I've watched seven episodes now and really, I don't care where all this is going. That cant be a good thing for a mystery.

The show has not a single redeeming factor. Not one I can think of. The characters are not interesting, and very annoying. The show should have been called 'Nowhere', being that that's where the show and it's characters are heading. The show's plot is somewhat reminiscent of 'Harper's Island', but not once does it get as entertaining or suspenseful. The feeling that keeps popping up is that the writers themselves have no idea where it is heading and that they are constantly stretching this tale. The word I'm looking for is 'artificial'. Everything about the show is artificial and fake: the characters, the writing, the acting.. Maybe if the creator was actually involved in writing the darn show, it would have had some potential (being that the man is obviously talented), but as it stand it is not good.

score 1/10

nerdy88 15 August 2010

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2296295/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部