View: 59|Reply: 0

Fail !

[Copy link]
2-9-2020 22:41:11 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Good Sci-Fi is hard to come by in Australia so I was pleased to get my hands on this show. I knew absolutely nothing about it other than the online trailer. The show started off well with an interesting premise even though not an entirely original one. There are some similar concepts to the updated Prisoner mini series but Persons Unknown could have held it's own with some actual thought put into it. Unfortunately this was not the case. It seems this show was being written on the fly and has the feeling the writers didn't even know what was going on. This show could have been a cult classic but alas with poor production and writing skills and an ending that is not an ending actually made this show a big disappointment. I still fail to understand why all the "outside world" shots are all hazy with bad lighting and all the town shots are all bright and clean. Maybe they had two separate film crews ? A real shame. There seems to be such a lack of intelligent script writing and plot development out there and when something potentially good comes along the networks can't be bothered to back it up. Flash Forward anyone ??

score 3/10

subspace2010 1 September 2010

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2305046/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部