View: 39|Reply: 0

Absolutely Horrible! I hate every moment!

[Copy link]
1-9-2020 00:54:15 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
When I heard that Bunk'd was a spin-off of Jessie, I knew I was going to hate it. I just didn't know how much. When I reluctantly saw the first episode, the first minute got me so angry. Where do I begin? First, the idea. This idea is worse than Best Friends Whenever, but at least that show is Funny! Bunk'd's premise is so cliché: three rich City kids have to go to dirty, disgusting camp. That is not an idea; that is a cliché. And a really bad one. Next, the acting. My idea about the acting in Jessie was that the director (Deby Ryan) was caught up on acting that she forgot to direct. Here, the director only has one job, so why does s/he do it SO BADLY? The acting feels like a child is inside each actors' body. I especially hate the teen with white painted hair: she is more annoying than the minions! She only has two notes: Pain in the butt, and total jealous douche. Everyone else falls into my last thing wrong with the film: the comedy. This comedy is worse than anything the Nostalgia Critic has reviewed. Every joke has to do with references that kids won't get IN A KIDS SHOW or quirks or misunderstandings. None of those make good jokes! All in all, this is not only one of my most hated shows on Disney Channel, but even one of my most hated shows PERIOD. It is that bad! Unless you have a half a brain cell left in your head and you want to get rid of it as quickly as possible, NEVER WATCH THIS SHOW.

score 1/10

sheldonchorta 8 August 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3293598/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部