View: 45|Reply: 0

I love this show, uplifting with a good message

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-9-2020 00:54:14 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I don't care what the other reviews said, i do love this show. One thing about this show is, is that it gives a great message: You can overcome anything, and you're a lot more capable than you thought. I understand it's a bunch of rich kids who went to camp. But honestly, it still shows that even though you think you cannot do something, that just means to try harder. The example is especially apparent in Ravi. He seems to fail at almost everything, but he doesn't allow that or the jeers of his friends, family and peers to discourage him. And that's a lesson I think we all should learn. I also like how all of the protagonists are good people at heart. It really put the kids of Jessie on a more personable level, and not "those rich kids." They became kind of like the rest of us, having to face the real struggles of trying to succeed in the world. And as we watch even the first episode, we find that they're actually very relatable characters.

So all in all, a good show. I do feel bad for the character of the camp administrator, Gladys haha! It seems Disney was going for the "lonely and pathetic old hag" character, and they succeeded in spades! That actress who plays Gladys is awesome!!

score 10/10

kelsichun 1 December 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3590159/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部