View: 47|Reply: 0

Why?

[Copy link]
1-9-2020 00:54:14 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The title basically tells my reaction to the news that Jessie was getting a spin off. It's not like the show was critically acclaimed or was that popular, so the only reason I can think of why this was made is simply for a a quick cash grab.

As far as acting goes, it seems like the actors are genuinely trying to pull off a good performance, but it's so hard to tell when you have been given such horrible characters to work with. I'll give the show this. At least they got rid of Luke, easily the most annoying character in Jessie, but that was only because he's starring in "Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything" which is bound to be terrible as well.

And the most annoying part of the episode is Emma falling in love with a guy she literally just met. No, scratch that, she didn't even meet him. She saw him. He's supposed to be "a hot guy" with "abs" and stuff like that. I knew this would happen at some point, but not so soon. Also, judging from another promo, he can also sing. He's not even a character, all he is is a walking dollar sign. He has no character traits and no personality. Dumb 10-year-olds will be tuning in only to see the relationship between a Emma and a hot guy and for no other reason.

And the side characters are annoying. I think they're supposed to be funny, but it sure doesn't come off that way. They are what make this show unbearable. I have never seen such annoying characters. Literally the most annoying side characters I have ever seen.

While it's not the worst thing I've ever seen, there's simply nothing to like here.

score 1/10

rockyroseling 8 August 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3293488/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部