View: 58|Reply: 0

Don't Bother

[Copy link]
18-5-2020 00:25:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I personally love most of Dan Schneider's shows, but this one is just awful. Game Shakers is a train wreck of a show that should be canceled NOW. Kenzie and Triple G are tolerable, but Hudson and Babe irritate me SO MUCH. DAN, NO ONE IS THAT STUPID. The writers rely on the same joke every time. Hudson does something stupid, followed by his aggravating giggle/cackle. I find Babe even more annoying. She's a self-centered brat who doesn't care about anyone but herself. Not to mention Double G. Can you not scream at the top of your lungs for just 5 minutes? In my opinion the worst character on the show, he acts as if the world revolves around him, while being a ridiculously overprotective father. Finally, the story lines. As if everything else wasn't awful, the plot is just cringe worthy. Even the pilot episode is stupid. Babe just happened to have family members with the PERFECT jobs to start their company. How convenient! Also, when they put Double G's song in the game, wouldn't Kenzie have known about copyright if she's so smart? The characters and plot are terrible, so just stay away from this one. It's BAD.

score 2/10

jamesstierle 26 July 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3764410/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部