View: 61|Reply: 0

Although I Consider This Better Than Henry Danger, It Still Has Problems

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
18-5-2020 00:25:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I was hoping this would be good. When I heard this show was about the creation of video games, I was thrilled. When the results came, it wasn't what I expected. The first thing was phone games, not console games. But, I'm fine if a show has that content. I try to be fair with online games in shows. If a show involves the internet, that's fine. The only thing that matters is the execution. What I do like about this show is Kel Mitchell. I like Kel because of his work in All That. Although, he sometimes doesn't work. One example is in Wedding Shower of Doom. I made an IMDb review on that page. You're welcome to check it out. In the first episode, Babe and Kenzie had good chemistry. In later episodes, the balance is more mean- spirited. Some of the plots themselves have quite a lot in common with iCarly plots. The only difference is many of them have a lack of common sense. One example is Wedding Shower of Doom with a similar premise to iDo. Both of them involve somebody the main characters have a connection with getting married. Some episodes don't even connect to making games. The main characters of this show are just like the iCarly cast. Babe is Sam, Kenzie is Carly, Triple G is Freddie, Kel is Spencer, and Hudson is Gibby. I know Kel is Double G, but I prefer to call him Kel. I didn't want to say this show isn't good. I wanted the show to be at least OK but, there were so many issues for me to do so. Since the views are similar to those Harvey Beaks, pulls in, it might not last long. Hopefully, it gets cancelled before Dan recycles content from the later seasons of iCarly. I don't want to be too mean to this show, but I don't recommend it. I'm sorry Dan Schneider.

score 3/10

ecshyguy 15 June 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3731455/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部