View: 55|Reply: 0

Cheers Rocks

[Copy link]
13-5-2020 02:07:17 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Cheers! What an iconic T.V. Show! I followed the lives of Sam, Norm, Cliff, Carla, Diane & Rebecca, (at different times) and Coach & Woody, (again at different times), from the age of 9 Years until I was 18 Years! Not many entertainment mediums can hold an interest for people for so long. But Cheers did exactly this, for exactly that long! Why? How? Honestly those aren't things that can just be answered with easy reason. A classic like this has many reasons for it's success, and it usually stems from production, (producers, crew, etc.), cast, (they were exceptional), to post-production and advertising, (easy to say, nearly twenty years on, that both were capable and dedicated). Cheers went through all kinds of trials and tribulations, most notably, the death of "Coach", still this show went on making people laugh and thriving, and WE ALL KNOW the main purpose of Cheers was to make us laugh. They succeeded. Yes, I was a child when Cheers came to life, I was an adult when Cheers came to and end, but I never forget what Cheers meant to me! The same it meant for all who loved the show. Because sometimes you do want to go "Where every-body knows your name" and it's important that they're "Always glad you came". In summary, I believe (And I'm an age old fan of good Cinema and good Television) that Cheers is one of the greatest Sitcoms of all time. Probably true that you had to grow up with this Sitcom to appreciate it the most, but I believe it can appeal to all lovers of comedy and of Television.

score 10/10

WhySoSerious2007 22 September 2012

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2677656/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部