View: 65|Reply: 0

Next Star Wars sequel, I pretty much can guarantee, we're going to just see George Lucas playing with his Star Wars action figures

[Copy link]
4-12-2019 01:53:37 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I had absolutely no interest in seeing Star Wars: The Clone Wars from the first time I saw the trailer, I just couldn't believe my eyes, has George really sunk this low? It's bad enough that we had a really shaky sequel from him and director legend Steven Spielberg that brought us Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, you could tell at that point already, that was more for money than for the fans. Now we have Star Wars: The Clone Wars, I remember the first time I saw the original Star Wars, I was a little girl, I watched it with my dad, now this was back in 1989 when I was 4 years old, but there was something so magical about that movie that I still enjoy watching it from time to time, and it wasn't animated. Now we have the animated Star Wars that was definitely more aimed for the little one's than the adults or die hard fans of the famous trilogy. I don't know what to say to George other than, please, don't do this, you've done so well, quit while you're ahead of the game.

As the Jedi Knights prepare for the battles of the galaxy, Anakin Skywalker is assigned to train Ahsoka Tano, who wants to be a Jedi. They are both assigned to get Jabba the Hut's infant son who has been kidnapped by the Separatists who are setting the Jedi's up to make it look like they were the one's who kidnapped Jabba's son and are trying to kill him. Anakin and Ahsoka have only one chance to fix this while trying to save Jabba's son and figure a way to convince Jabba that they are not at fault, Anakin must face off with Captain Rex to regain his trust back with Jabba.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars isn't by any means a bad movie, but if you are going to line it up with the other Star Wars movies, oh, yeah, it will disappoint you. Like I said, this was more for the kids, not to mention, I think George is just doing whatever he can to leak the Star Wars franchise for all it's worth. But in my opinion, I will always love to watch the three original Star Wars movies, the prequels, I did like the Syth, but like I said, the first three have that special touch that will never be matched up with any of these recent Star Wars movies, but of course if you are a die hard fan, I know you will see this, otherwise I'll say stick with a matinée or go for the rental, this was a flop compared to what it should have been, nice try, George, we didn't buy it this time.

5/10

score 5/10

Smells_Like_Cheese 6 September 2008

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1942053/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部