View: 56|Reply: 0

This was Awesome

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
4-12-2019 01:53:33 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
When the first review I read was so negative, I had to write this review. Sometimes I think reviewers just go on an on to hear themselves as being authorities on anything to do with Star Wars. This animated rendition was excellent, fast paced, fun, well written and I thought I would see an IMDb review of around 8 out of 10. When I saw 5.2 I was shocked and started to read the reviews. Upsetting to say the least so this is to offset those terrible, negative and nonobjective comments. To say it was only for kids and not for anyone else is bogus. It's for the entire family and avid Star Wars lovers will enjoy this as much as anyone. Maybe the younger generation just doesn't like change and can only accept big box office names and special effects. This had really fun vehicles, storyline and I wasn't disappointed in any way. I was just disappointed in the shallow reviews of the horrible bad reviews. Get a life and step out of yourselves. This was fun and will keep you captivated the whole way! Enjoy!

score 10/10

rkeinc 15 November 2008

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1975637/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部