View: 50|Reply: 0

Liked it despite myself...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 13:26:46 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm a woman and find the reverse sexism that has come out since the metoo movement is a bit disturbing/embarrassing. I've been sexually harassed and not spoke up years ago. Alternately, I've slept with an older ma and been the seducer. It like how the show supports the movement, gives some space to imagine that Mitch is just a philanderer more than a predator (like Martin Short's character). Men like Mitch seem to be the collateral damage. And maybe we are entering or should enter a time where you can't sleep with coworkers for any reason. Either sex. It's just too risky.
Anyway, getting off topic but I thought this would be a cringe worthy show but it's really drawn me and my husband in.
We discuss the problems/possible solutions to this never ending complex work/relationship environment we all have to survive in.
Very enjoyable show. Steve Carroll is awesome... Aniston is surprisingly good, even though I don't like her character... she plays it perfectly. Witherspoon is dead on - really great.
Definitely watch / starts getting good a couple episodes in. Can't wait to see it play out

score 9/10

hartmaa 15 November 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5258345/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部