View: 41|Reply: 0

pretty much amazing

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 13:06:42 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I love Project Runway to death!!!! I watch it every single Wednesday and pretty much freak if I miss it. First of all, the show is just so entertaining. You have the designers that are nice and funny, then you have the ones that are "fierce" (those who watch know who i'm talking about) and you bring them all together, and it just makes for really good television. It is also amazing to see what these people can do with X yards of fabric. I mean one minute it's drapes, then the next you're looking at a tailored evening gown! The show is great! But I will admit that it is really annoying when the judges only take into consideration the current challenge. I will use Ricky as an example. If you look on Wikipedia, they have how everyone did on every challenge. When you look at his, it's just "low, low, bottom, low, low, in, low, win, out." (that's not exactly it, but you get it) Anyway, the just kept him on because someone else did just a teeny bit worse than him. It was so annoying. It was the same thing with Alison last season. It was down to her and Vincent in the bottom two during the garbage challenge, and they kicked her off even though she had been doing really really well, and Vincent was just straggling along. I know that the network thought he was entertaining, but honestly. enough is enough.

But aside from that factor, I still watch the show, and will continue to watch the upcoming seasons.

one last thing...Christian IS AMAZING!

score 10/10

addie1193 21 February 2008

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1824333/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部