View: 63|Reply: 0

Reading these comments makes me feel Old

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 12:40:24 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I got to tell you that reading some of these comments posted here makes me feel freakin' ready to check into the retirement home and get a cane and walker.  I'm 24 years old and I graduated high school in 1996, so I was just a few years younger then the SBTB kids that graduated high school in 1993. Those kids were the seniors when I was a freshmen, so I never saw this show in the same way as most of you teenage kids that were in pre-school or elementary school back then do now.  

You guys talk about "Saved by the Bell" like it's sooooooo retro and old school and it's as old as "The Brady Bunch" or "Gilligan's Island".  I mean the show did last until '94 to show us a year of the gang in college. It ain't that old school and retro.  Sheesh.  I suppose I'm having a hard time dealing with getting older and realizing that generation gaps can actually run two ways, LOL. I guess if I roll it back 10 years from my perspective, I probably do think of early-mid '80s teen TV shows like "Facts of Life" in the same old school way you teenagers think of a 1989/early-mid '90s teen show like SBTB.

Anyway, this was a stupid but good show.  But obviously I see this show very differently from bulk of the current teenage fanbase of SBTB.

score /10

Manth_Sigdaw 5 August 2002

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0265120/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部