View: 51|Reply: 0

This show

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 11:25:22 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This is arguably the worst show on television. I almost never write reviews but this one forced me to do so. I gave the show 15 minutes of my time and I almost wanted to sue Eric Andre for wasting my life. He is the worst "comedian" I have ever watched. I love Adult Swim, but if he does not get taken off of it I will go on strike and encourage many others to do the same. At least push him back to 3am. Giving him a 7.1 out of 10 makes me question all of the reviews from IMDb. I had more faith in whatever group is in charge to not assume the show is funny simply because it is on adult swim. Here is another thing, how about the guideline for the review doesn't force the writer to provide a minimum of 10 lines. I am just sitting here rambling about nothing. I even resorted to watching the Eric Andre show to give me some more material to rant about. The show is awful and again I pray that it discontinues. I envision Hell as someone being forced to watch the entire first season of this show. They don't even have to watch it for eternity just one time that is how bad it is.

score 1/10

alexander-harris70 17 November 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2907436/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部