View: 92|Reply: 0

What a great cartoon!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 11:05:47 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Before Danny Phantom came along the only good shows on Nick today were Spongebob and The Fairly Oddparents...

But now a cartoon entitled Danny Phantom has been put on Nick.  You see I was flipping through the channels and I saw this cartoon. So I watched and I realized that this cartoon is great.

SPOILER WARNING!

The basic plot of the show is about a boy named Danny who has is half boy half ghost.  He became half ghost after one of his dad's machines (His dad is a scientist who is obsessed with catching ghosts.) turned him into one. Now as a half ghost boy Danny fights monsters, demons, and other ghosts. And like most teenagers Danny also has to face real problems as well.  IE: Bullying, Teasing, etc.

Plot: 7/10

END SPOILER WARNING.

The animation is just like the Fairly Oddparents style of animation.  Only its less bright.  And even though the animation in both cartoons is almost the same I must say that Danny Phantom has better animation then the Fairly Oddparents.  But other then that the animation in Danny Phantom is just plain average.

Animation 5/10

Basically this show is both serious and humorous.  And the characters are neat.  Also it has a lot sci-fi action in it too.

So if you want to see a quality cartoon on Nick watch Danny Phantom.

Overall: 8/10

score /10

xcorp 17 April 2004

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0923094/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部