View: 58|Reply: 0

Insanely amazing and quite touching

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 10:40:11 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
One-Punch Man is mixture of comedy, action, and duty. I won't get into the details of the series in order to not generate any spoilers but I highly recommend it. The animation is BEYOND exquisite with very 'understandable bad guys''. It is a must watch. Also note that it has a LOT of graphic violence, so I don't think any random kid can should watch it as it could affect their thinking. But I must admit that there are few shows that could depict the honors of both duty and sacrifice as well the series. If you do have the free time, I suggest that you watch it. It is highly inspirational and just really worthwhile to watch. And not to forget the wonderful nature of the characters. From what I've watched, I don't believe that it has a 'copy-and-paste' character design method. Each character, even sub ones at that, all seem to be present for a particular purpose and not just used as a stepping stone for another one but each have their own individual story and struggles that anyone can easily relate well with. It is truly both an eye-catcher and a heart-catcher. And I honestly say that I am so happy to see it at the top of this list as I sincerely believe that it deserves this position. ????

score 10/10

pikwu 29 November 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3364168/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部