View: 91|Reply: 0

Most Underrated Show Ever

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 10:04:54 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I watched and read so many fantastic meterial so far. When i started to the Dragon Prince, i was thinking ''Eh, i'm not excpecting Last Airbender type quality but maybe it can be enjoyable'. With every episode i watched i understand how i wrong. The lore, history of the universe is beyond all of my expectetions. In every episode Dragon Prince prove that it is not a regular animation. It shows the value of loving, sacrifice and even with in the scope of relation between elves and humans it refers present problems like racism.

In this kinda shows usually characters become good or evil, black or white. But in this show every character have some good and evil inside them. In some point i symphetizad even Viran who is the most evil character in the show. Also Show have a strong humor side. I watched every scene including soren with a smile on my face.

I believe that we are lucky because one day when Dragon Prince reach the value its deserved we can say hey i was there when everything started.

score 10/10

borannpolat 20 February 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4676974/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部