View: 85|Reply: 0

For those with an eye for details and animation lovers

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 10:04:50 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Cell shaded/computer CG/handrawn art. An odd mix but they do it well. Now for those with an eye for detail, this unfortunately for me is not a friendly animation. Watch the character movements, they lack fluidity of motion and appear to suffer from some type of frame stutter rate issue. I'm honestly shocked that not a single QA person that combed over the anime found this unacceptable. An animation requires fluidity of motion and no stutter in order to enjoy the immersion of it.

The dialogue is quite lacking in any real meaningful way. Most of what I watched feels like filler. No real unique story here. Many references to our world are made in it (is this Earth but extremely far off in the future?). We've seen the same principles time and time again. Elves vs humans, hatred, dark magic discovered (shocking!).

So I'm trying to figure out how this show is getting 8 stars. It gets 5 from me because the basic principle of animation (with regard to production value) doesn't seem to have been followed.

But as always, you need to make your own choice. Give it a go and judge for yourself.

score 5/10

kclabelle 15 September 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4340763/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部