View: 67|Reply: 0

Interesting concept that needs heavy editing

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 09:21:21 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Even though this is fiction, the logic still should apply here. The character have dialogue that make me want to cringe. The developing love story between two main characters is ridiculously forced and creates a washed out romance cliché. The overly professional vampire guy hires a ridiculously stereotypical Latino gang member guy who has a very stereotypical Latino gang member family with mother who is an illegal immigrant and brother who has criminal record. Oh and he does not hire to mow his lawn, which I am sure according to the script writers the Latino guy knows how to do. He hires him to perform a very important and delicate task which the Latino guy does not really want to do in the first place. I guess the employee market is really tight if the overly professional vampire guy could not hire anyone else like Uncle Jack from Breaking Bad.

There is a lot more ridiculous stuff that feels like it is written by a bunch of teenagers. I honestly believe this trend will continue therefore I will refrain from watching this show.

score 1/10

igboyko 20 July 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3053212/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部