View: 64|Reply: 0

Strain is a strain to watch anymore.

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 09:21:18 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I have read the books and they are nothing special but are alright but sadly the TV series is going downhill at a rate of knots.

The latest episode has pretty much done it for me.

The acting is not exactly inspiring especially that annoying kid who plays Zack who may be the worst child actor ever. Zack gets attacked by a vampire he knows and his reaction is so unbelievably badly acted. No show of emotion to the fact his dad just hacked off it's head with a shovel.

The characters themselves are too stupid to survive with poor decision making and as with the woman doctor a naivety that deserves a horrible death.

But for me the final straw had to be the Master. The big reveal came this week and it was so underwhelming to be laughable. He looks ridiculous and I would find it hard not to laugh if he appeared in front of me. In the book he is rather horrific but on the screen he is comic gold. The whole series wiped out for me by the silliest looking vampire in history.

The only bit worth watching was the back story to Setrakian and Eichorst but now with the revealing of the big comedy vampire lummox that has now gone. I will probably watch the rest but will employ liberally the fast forward button.

A shame as it could have been a good series if only they had gone for terror rather than child friendly comedy.

score 1/10

doorsscorpywag 9 September 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3083282/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部