View: 75|Reply: 0

Brilliance!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 08:22:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Oh my God,what i've just witnessed!Code Geass can be described with one word.Brilliance. I've just finished it,and the fact that i'm writing a review about it,it's the proof,that this anime is incredible.I loved the main character, he was one of a kind.The anime in my eyes looks like a combination of Death Note and Gurren Lagann.I say that because,it uses types of gurrens and i see some similarities in the characters's mentality between Light(Death Note) and Lelouch(Code Geass).They are not the same but i see some similarities,that's just my opinion and it doesn't mean it's right after all.Overall as i said the anime is marvelous and brilliant.The 51 episodes (2 seasons) seem to be enough,but you all know, that when you finish an anime you feel this "emptiness" and you can't explain the reasons.You will get attached,not only with the protagonist,but with a load of other main characters as well,that's why the series are so "perfect".I believe that the guy that created this anime is a mastermind,because everything that happens is unpredictable and it shocks you.I hope that i wrote a good enough resume and to avoid any spoilers that i would never want to make i shall stop it here.I suggest it to everyone that likes an anime with action,mystery,sci-fi,genius characters and a bit of a drama.With all due respect to everyone...all hail Lelouch!!!

score 10/10

methman33 27 March 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3672455/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部