Ultra Cool since the first!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 08:22:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
What got me into it:

When I checked out the trailer of this chapter of Code Geass on the final volume of the previous Code Geass. I have to say after seeing what the next chapter is going to be like. I had to continue watching it.

When I got it:

When my Big Brother bought me the first volume of this chapter on my 27th Birthday,and I bought the others on my own. It was totally amazing,and I've really enjoyed it. And of course the storyline was different than the previous chapter.

Difference:

I have to say the difference between the 2 chapters that the first chapter has the first knight mare frames,and later in the next chapter the same knight mare frames,and new ones. And of course some of the characters in the first chapter,and some of them in the next chapter. And new characters in the next chapter.

Characters:

Favorite character in the show are:Lelouch aka Zero,Suzaku,Todoh,Dietard,Li Xing Ke of the Chinese federation.

The voice cast:

I have to say that Johnny Young Bosch has a great voice for playing Lelouch/Zero,and Michael McConnohie (famous for Transformers) playing the voice of the Emperior. And also to the show introducing Spike Spencer as Rolo.

So if you have seen the first chapter,then watch this chapter. It's the best,and you will love it.

score 10/10

Wingzero4u 13 May 2010

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2249504/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部