View: 50|Reply: 0

Season 5 so far is the worst!

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 08:12:40 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
2/04/19 update:

This is the first time that I've decided to get a go on this series again after so many years decided to drop it from its ridiculous screenplays and camera works. I watched S07EP01 and have found out another absurdity of this series. The hairstyle of Alin Sumarwata who played LCpl. Gracie Novin is simply ridiculous! A smart combatant who often put herself or found herself in harsh firefight shooting or in close combat with the enemies, she'd never let her her hairs in the way to block her eyesights, the hair tips would stab into her eyes constantly, yet this actor chose a very absurd and unpractical overly long hairs on one side of her head, cut and shave her other side of the head so short. This stupid hairstyle simply drove me crazy. I've watched those MMA fighters with long hairs and had to keep brushing their hairs during the fights always lost their precious moments to protect or block the attacks from their opponents and most of them lost the fights since they had to take care of their damn long hairs during the fights and failed to focus or concentrate the fights. Such extremely stupid and ridiculous hairstyles also shown in the last season of "House of Cards", Robin Wright who played Claire Underwood who took over the presidency. She looked just funny and stupid, not so convincing enough as a American President but a fashion designer or model, because of her funny and stupid hairstyle almost similar to Alin Sumarwata's in the "Strike Force". This flaw not only showed her a very selfish, self-centered actor, considering her hairstyle more important than the practical reality as a military combatant, it also showed that the director, the hairstylists and the production team were all not capable and knowledgeable enough to look into the details of this series. Fighting men in this series with thick beard are logic, because thick beard won't be in the way during actions, thick beard may also protect their chins from the shocks if they are hit by the enemies' fists during close combats and absorb the powerful strikes. But not that stupid overlong one-sided hairs on this woman, it's sometimes a fatal flaw!

At this moment, I also suddenly remembered how stupid and ridiculous when Jackie Chan played those roles in those old Chinese Kung Fu roles with long and modern hairs on his head. That hairstyle was so modern, so popular during the 60's and 70's, a regular hippie hair fashion, yet this ancient Chinese who played roles as a person in 1800's Chin Dynasty still wearing traditional Chinese cloth shoes, his hairstyle was 1960's~1970's, Gee, such ridiculous hairstyle only made his roles look so ridiculously funny!

I would not say that this "Strike Back" series is not seriously made, the locations and the logistic supports during these 7 years are absolutely expensive, those actors who played these roles are not just always facing tougher physical consumptions, but the ratio of getting hurt are way too high than any other kind of genre movies or TV series. But still, details and reality should never be so carelessly overlooked. "House of Cards" was a great TV drama series until it was completely ruined by the unbelievable screenplays and Robin Wright's/Clare Underwood's ridiculous hairstyle in the Final Season. who dares to say that "The Final Touch" is not important? To fall short of success still means failure; only the ridiculous claim, "A successful failure", in "Apollo 13 (1995)" could self-justified a fail mission. Yeah, just like what we used to excuse ourselves: "Win some, lose some"; you can win them all; no big deal; nothing perfect.
=========================================================
this latest season so far is the worst and an ultimate insult to the viewers whose brains are not as dead as all of the people who were involved producing this last season, hopefully. first of all, the screenplay writer(s?) got to be taken out to the backyard and shot for at least 5 minutes for crafted up such lousy screenplays for each episode of the 5th season. what a joke! the scenarios and plots were worst i've ever seen. those two main male characters in this season had become two clowns, who joked around even during missions and firefightings. the storyline was simply stupid, ridiculous, highly unlikely, totally improbable and impossible. the whole season so far is a certified joke. the production team was purposefully throwing TV station's money to have fun in foreign countries. what a shame, guys.

score /10

CyniLogical 25 June 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3264431/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部