View: 57|Reply: 0

How can a show this bad last this long on TV????

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:44:53 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This review may contain spoilers - which to be honest, you may not care if you watch this show. This show used to be one of my absolute favorites. I loved the drama and the "fixing" by fixer, Olivia Pope. What has happened to this show???? How is it a 7.8???? They took everything good about this show away, and replaced it with B-13, Olivia's parents are murderers and terrorists, a law firm that is named after someone who ISN"T a lawyer, and took the romance away, and took our president away, and replaced him with his wife???? This would be like if Bill Clinton was pres then right after Hillary won? I don't get it. What does the law firm do anyways anymore? Then, the husband's mistress became the 2nd in command to his ex-wife when she's president. I love how she never showed interest in becoming president until like season 4 or 5 was it? I think season 5. Olivia has turned into nothing but a framer not a fixer. She just gets miraculous dirt on people somehow and frames people into doing stuff that who cares. The romance between her and Grant was ruined after season 4. Bad show. But was soooo sooooo good at the very beginning. How did this show make it to season 7? Again, can anyone explain how it has a 7.8 rating???

score 1/10

manageratjacks 14 October 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3831343/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部