View: 65|Reply: 0

Off to a Great Start

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:24:51 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
So when they were first showing advertisements for the show I was NOT interested. I thought that is going to be horrible. But then on week two I was bored and had nothing to do and no other shows were on so at six I turned it on to see the first episode. I loved it! So I watched the new one at nine and now I am watching it ever Monday night. I love the show. It is a good drama that isn't really over done like some shows like Secret Life. It is a great show and when it ends I can't wait for the next episode. As of right now I am waiting to find out what happens between Bay and Emmett (two of my favorite characters). Also I have only ever seen three of these actors. One is Vanessa Marano who in the show plays Bay and played Layne in the Clique movie. Then there is Constance Marie who in the show plays Regina and I reconignized as Angie from George Lopez. Finally there is Lucas Gabreel who plays Toby in Switched at Birth and plays Ryan in all three High School Musicals. Those are the only three I recongize but the others are great! I love the show and I think you should really spend the time to watch it.

score /10

samantharuby 18 July 2011

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2460966/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部