View: 60|Reply: 0

Starts good and then...

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:24:50 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
It starts really good and has twists and turn that keep you coming back. The hearing impaired characters add a lot to the show and they do a nice job of addressing different issues regarding the hearing impaired. So why the bad review? Because it shoves a liberal and unethical lifestyles down your throat. How many different people can the teens and different characters sleep with? If they meet them, you can bet that in no time at all they are going to sleep with them. Everyone in the show cheats on everyone else. And parenting... "Oh, my seventeen-year-old teen is going out, so my big question, "Are you using protection? Okay, good." Are you kidding me! There is so much more and so many more liberal issues that are pushed on you that it gets too much to tolerate. It is a shame because the characters, and acting is good, but by the third season I just couldn't stomach it any longer. Finally, life is hard enough, I want to sit down and watch a show to relax, this is one downer of an episode after another. If you want to be left feeling bad after watching a show, this is the one for you.

score 1/10

mrs-m-l-utt 11 August 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3523389/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部