View: 158|Reply: 0

Absolutely Phenomenal Drama

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 06:16:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
When I decided to start writing reviews for all of the TV shows that I have seen at least 1 season of, I started with my least favorites, and worked my way up. Now I'm finally here, at my top 3 favorite shows of all time, and I'm thinking to myself, why? Why would I want to write a review about such a popular show, that has probably had every thing imaginable written about it already? Well, I'm a completionist, and I'll see this through, but what I have to say about this series will most likely be what you've heard before. So, all that being said, I'll try to keep it short, and sweet.

Breaking Bad, simply put, is one of television's best programs. AMC lucked out when they first picked it up, because it's largely considered by many, to be one of the best TV shows of our time. Thanks to Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, and Mad Men; AMC made the transition from American Movie Classics, to something more, as they advertise themselves as. These interpersonal, character driven dramas, are truly special, and are some of the best TV out there. Back to Breaking Bad, you've heard it all before. It excels in acting, writing, directing, character development, plot, etc.

This is my favorite series, right alongside AMC's other cultural phenomenon; The Walking Dead. The two have many similarities, namely in the character department. Both put the characters first, and that makes them all the better. Personally, when I'm watching a show, I find connection to the characters, and the subsequent development of them, to be the most important thing. Breaking Bad fills this criteria.

Overall, the highlight of Breaking Bad, to me at least, is it's great characters, and acting from its awesome cast. Bryan Cranston leads this show to greatness as Walter White. All of the seasons of this show are amazing, but season 5 is particularly phenomenal, and definitely one of the best single seasons of a show I've ever seen. Although I might be biased, this show is one of the 3 that I believe everyone should watch at least once in their lifetime, along with Lost and The Walking Dead. The powerful themes, incredible acting, thought provoking scenarios, and emotional moments make these programs valuable views. As a result, Breaking Bad will stand the test of time.

My Rating: 10/10

score 10/10

mto10 19 January 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4593763/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部