View: 55|Reply: 0

Gossip girl, Does it all

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:11:41 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 10/10

There are a few things in TV shows that make me watch them.

1. The Story : I hate the Shows that are just about life and the problems we deal with, we know them already! a Show has to have a purpose, a start and an Ending. oddly, gossip girl didn't have any purpose at all. but the Story was new and It hooked me. Even though it never showed any interest of showing who Gossip Girl is, it was still worth the wait in every episode for clues.

2. The Actor/Actresses : Decent acting is hard to find in shows. but we have no problem having hot casts for TV shows, but in some like TVD it is too much : It is unbelievable that there are so many hot guys on the planet, let alone in one town! but in Gossip girl, it is meant that way! the good looking cast, that's a part of the story! they are supposed to be like that. so, never bugged me!

3. The Music : Which is GREAT ! I have every single song that has ever been used on the show and I love them. The choice of music, the way they use it... Everything about the Music in GG is perfect.

4. The Costume : Seriously, what the girls wear ( Specially Blake Lively ) are Stunning- Classic and Elegant dresses. everything they wear is an art ! you'll love the clothes.

5. NEW YORK !

So, If you are looking for a fun show, which addresses issues we are dealing with and is a big Love story with hot Boys and Girls, Great Costume and amazing sets, Gossip Girl is your show. It's surly my Guilty pleasure and also, My Drug. every time I feel sad, angry or hurt, GG makes everything so much better.

yeamfox-84-856586 22 February 2012

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2570015/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部