View: 55|Reply: 0

Gumballs Unique World

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:01:40 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 8/10

I have been around some major nostalgia geeks who perceive anything as new bad. I saw this one night flipping through channels and noticed a wacky promo for the show. I was interested but after a few weeks it faded out of my memory. Then several months passed and I saw the first two episodes and I was instantly hooked.

The show circles around an anthropomorphic cat and his brother/best friend Darwin. Together they get into wild and sometimes strange adventures. The show also focuses on their sister Anisis, mother Nicole and father Richard. They all have their quirks and generally are funny.

Thats one of the positives and negatives of the show. Some humor makes me laugh...hard other jokes are flat. The Pressure while not bad had a rather unfunny joke mid way through and broke the episodes enjoyability. Another Negative is the sometimes odd use of staging a joke. Many times the show will stage a joke too late or too early which may be due to it being from Europe who's humor is different.

However the superb voice acting from the main and supporting cast shine through making it a very good vocal cast. The animation styles are very fun and refreshing. My personal favorite thing about the show is the overly happy soundtrack which include it's rarely used into and the numerous songs in the episodes.

Overall I love this series and recommend it to anyone.

moldwarrior 16 January 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2738129/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部