View: 56|Reply: 0

Amazing voice cast

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:01:39 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 10/10

Few if any animated shows have made me notice the job done by the voice actors than The Amazing World of Gumball. Even the young actors possess such a maturity so as to demonstrate that they "get it" in terms of what it is they are trying to accomplish and it's a huge contribution to the humor of the show. The intonations, fluctuations, pauses - everything comes together in such flawless fashion. It's hard to pick one standout but if I had to I'd have to go with the voice behind Nicole. The range of her vocal talents seem to be tested in every episode and she never lets us down.

That's not to undercut the writing of the show. This is truly a funny show and not just at a level for little kids. I don't know how many little ones will get the two references to Dragonball Z I've seen in two different episodes but I thought those were particularly cool. The artwork in the episode "The Comic" was great and those of us who grew up reading comic books appreciated the pokes at the superhero genre.

The bottom line - I never tire of this show. If it's airing I have it on regardless of how many times I've seen the episode. I almost always find something new I may have missed previously or I still laugh at something that made me laugh the first time(s) I saw it. Brilliant effort!

jeffdelaneyga 22 June 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3736263/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部