View: 81|Reply: 0

Same Old Junk

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 05:55:55 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 1/10

This is yet another show forced upon me by my significant other and....It wouldn't be bad if it was the first of it's kind, but it's not, this is exactly like ALL the other shows she makes me watch.

Honestly, you've seen this before, back when it was called "Law & Order." What you have here is another procedural. What you have here is yet another in a long lines of crime shows that imitate one another.

"Criminal Minds" is just like "Law & Order," which in turn is just like "Law & Order: SVU," which is just like "NCIS" which is just like "How to Get Away With Murder." The cast is different, the characters are different, but honestly, it is the exact same show. You hardly even notice the different dialogue between the shows. The differences are so subtle it's hard to tell them all apart.

Don't get me wrong, if you are the type that enjoys the soothing, warm, blanket of repetition. If you are one of the people that fears change. if you do not have an adventurous bone in your body, than this is the show for you.

If repetitive, goose-stepping, conformity is your cup of tea than this is the show for you. You can rest assured that "Criminal Minds" will be no different than the thousand other television shows that are exactly like it.

generationofswine 29 October 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3571063/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部