View: 83|Reply: 0

Garbage

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 05:55:55 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 1/10

This show thinks it's so smart, it takes itself so seriously - it makes me nauseous.

I just came from doing laundry at the laundromat. Unfortunately, there was a TV there, and this awful excuse for a show was on the entire time I was there. I tried to stand on top of a table to try to turn the TV off the show was so excruciatingly bad and annoying, but I couldn't manage it. So, I just had to sit there and wait for my clothes to get done with this trash on.

There was a scene in this show where this unbearably cheeky guy was like, "He was wearing such and such brand of shirt, which indicates he came from the neighborhood of such and such because the socio-economic dynamics of that neighborhood match the victimology of the yadayadayada."

Right. That's how real life works. There would never be any uncertainty, any painstaking investigation, any drawn-out process, any wrong conclusions. Everything, every answer, is right there for the taking and it's found in one second. Yeah, right, that's how things work.

This show is absolutely terrible. It's one of the most annoying shows I've ever seen. It's very, very, very bad.

While doing laundry tonight, I wanted to rip the TV off of the wall and throw it off of a bridge, this show is THAT bad.

jacobnunnally 19 August 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2853965/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部