View: 64|Reply: 0

Too shiny... Is there anything they can't do?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 05:53:17 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 3/10

Suits does start well, although a bit clichéd. If you can ignore that, you probably can enjoy the first season. But, that's it and nothing more. It just keeps getting more shiny by every episode. You can see the pattern even from the first episode. But by the end of second season, it gets too self-inflictive and boring.

Obviously its about a law firm and we have two protagonists who are nothing less than super humans. One is a pro in the field and have a little boring troubled past and the other is a highly intelligent junkie who drops out of college but finally ends up joining the firm. We also have some more professionals in our firm and some rivals, none too strong. Every one is of a different personality but none of them have any depth. Well, the entire show doesn't have much depth. Our two protagonists are almost always way too cool for you and me or for anyone else for that matter. Well, Ross is a little less cool, but he makes up for that with his superhuman abilities.

So, who can stop them from winning every case? Of course, NONE. Remember, they are studs. All you'll be watching is the other characters scheming and whining around while our heroes crack down things and get their way.

Can't say much. I just lost interest in it. If you care for some character depth, I'd suggest you to skip this. The first couple of seasons are a bit watchable, nothing more. However, there are better shows and this might not be worth the time.

i_v_harish 31 July 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3288377/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部