View: 136|Reply: 0

This show is better than it should be

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 05:42:35 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 8/10

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is a show about a police precinct in Brooklyn and it follows a variety of characters, who are a bunch of misfits who when they get to work they do a really good job, there are weirdos, nerds, and one of the most egotistical characters you will ever likely see. Despite this all of the characters are amazing as they are all likable and have incredible chemistry which makes this show one you should watch.

It mainly follows Jake Peralta who is a guy who loves his work, is incredibly immature and usually takes inspiration from action films like Die Hard whilst on a case. The show always follows the other characters in engaging and hilarious plot lines which also shows off different traits and experiences of their separate characters.

Whilst it is an amazing show, it has it's flaws such as every finale has started to end in mostly the same way and the first couple of episodes of the next series will be centred around this one thing. As with any show there are some episodes that are not as good as the others, however after 4 seasons there are no seriously bad episodes so that is great.

One last issue is that there is a duo in the precinct called Hitchcock and Scully who exist solely to be gross out characters (Which I don't particularly mind) and are essentially the exact same character, however they can be really funny and they do have characteristics even though they have the least amount of character development than anyone else in the show.

So in conclusion this is an exceptional show which has a wide range of lovable characters and many different kinds of humour and jokes which are usually very funny. If you have seen a trailer for this show and it expect it to be another of those sitcom comedies like, New girl and The Big Bang Theory, it actually has a much higher level of quality then those two. (Personally I really like TBBT even though it got noticeably worse after a couple of seasons and NG I never really liked even though I watched all of the first season)

So I seriously recommend this show and would say at least give one or two episodes a watch.

Have a good one. :)

StellarDread3 2 August 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3770188/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部